BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Meatballs anyone?

I love frozen meatballs and Harmons has some on sale for 2.99 and in Smart Source from 12/7 there is a .50 off coupon.
I'm a bit confused about some of Grocery Smarts deals:
Harmons: Keebler Crackers, any 8 oz. or larger $1/2 (2-8-09) RP-12/14. I can't find that coupon in RP. Anyone else?
Albertsons: Nestlé Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough, any $1/1 (3-1-09) RP-12/7. Same thing here. Am I just being special?

2 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

I couldn't find the Nestle one either. Bummer, 'cause those are good when you can get them cheap. So that makes two of use that qualify for "special".

Leslie said...

Sometimes the inserts are different for different states as well as different areas of utah. :-(