BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

And I'm in the game!

Hello, my name is Ashley and I'm a coupon-aholic. I'm so excited about the deals I found at Wallgreens this week. In their Sunday ad they have a coupon for .59 cans of Swanson chicken broth. In the Super Saver from this Sundays paper there is a coupon for .40 off! .19 cents people!


Also, they have Reynolds tin foil on sale for .99 and there was a coupon awhile back for 1.00 off. Katie, what week was that? Wallgreens says "Will you please take our tin foil and a penny?". Wallgreens loves us.


1 comments:

Katie and Bryson said...

Nicely done, since neither deal is listed on Grocery Smarts. You are a great asset to this team of bargain hunters :) The tin foil coupons were from Smart Source 11/16.