BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dryel Products


For those of you whose husbands have to wear a suit and tie every day, you have a lot of dry cleaning. (Or perhaps you prefer a higher quality of clothes yourself which also equals dry cleaning.) Dryel is an at-home dry cleaning product that has saved me a ton of money over the years. I take my husband's slacks and suits in for professionals to do it only about once a year because of this new system. There's an online coupon at boodle.com for either the Dryel starter kit or the refill pkgs. Each is about $10 and the coupon will save you $3. The starter kit (if I remember correctly) will clean 16 garments and the refill will clean 24. It's not perfect, but like I said, it saves a lot of money and keeps you out of the dry cleaners a WHOLE lot more often.

0 comments: