BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

A Few Razor Deals

There are a few Bic razor coupons about to expire that I hadn't used yet, so I took them to Wal-Mart just to see. I got a good Bic Soleil razor for $1.44 and a 4-pack refill for $1.44. The razor came with a $1 off coupon inside for my next one! Not too shabby for a razor!!

Also, Walgreens has their Shick Quattro (did I spell that right?) razors on sale for $6.99, use the $3 off coupon in the monthly pamphlet AND the manufacturor's coupon for $2 off and you get two good razors (one each for men and women) for $1.99 each. I'm not an expert, but I walked out of there only paying $7 for two great razors and toothpaste. I was thrilled. Sorry to tell about this so late though, the sale ends tomorrow.

0 comments: