BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Coupon Insert schedule

Supposedly, there are no coupon inserts scheduled to be in the Sunday papers on either Dec 21st or Dec 28th. If that is the case, you may want to cancel your Sunday papers (to save a bit of $$) for those two days.

HOWEVER, please make note that this schedule may not be 100% accurate. The same schedule also said there were not supposed to be any coupons on the 11/30/08 paper, but the P&G insert was actually in there. (I checked three different websites and they all had this same schedule...)

12/07/08 - SS / RP / P&G
12/14/08 - SS / RP
12/21/08 - No Inserts (Christmas)
12/28/08 - No Inserts (New Year's)

4 comments:

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Thanks for this schedule, Terri. Today I actually got RP, SS, and P&G. I was so excited this morning!
Okay, so since there will be no inserts for the next two weeks, (and I will be out of town anyway), do you suggest I cancel the paper for the two weeks? If I do, would they give me two extra weeks at the end of my paper cycle?

Leslie said...

I had planned to cancel my paper on Nov. 30th but spaced it until that morning. Then I was surprised to find a coupon insert--even though it wasn't that great. I also got all 3 inserts today when it was only scheduled to have the 2. I think I'm not going to cancel on the 21st and see if I get lucky. However, if you do cancel Monica, or others, YES you will be credited for whatever weeks you cancel. This is also true if they don't deliver your paper or if they miss inserts--just call them and they will credit your account.

Katie and Bryson said...

LISTEN...don't EVER cancel your paper!!!!
1. Sometimes the coupon schedules are wrong, so you could miss some inserts.
2. Getting the paper started up again is a nightmare. I had to call three different people at customer service at the Spectrum for cancelling on Nov. 30. And then when I started getting it again I only got one copy. Oh, it's just not worth it for the couple dollars you'd save.

The Evans Family said...

Monica, I was so excited too, to have 3 coupon inserts - it was like an early Christmas! :) I almost feel bad for posting the schedule - I called the paper to cancel my subscription for those two days, but I'm thinking about restarting it again, b/c now it seems like you just never know what you're going to get - regardless of the coupon schedule. And I would be ssssooo disappointed if I did't get a paper on a day with coupons!!