BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Amazon

I'm sure all of you get the PYP newsletter--that's where I found out about these great deals going on now at Amazon. Go to amazon.com, click on the toys, kids, and baby section on the left side, then toys & games and find fabulous deals! You can get some pretty great things for under $10, under $25, 75% off, etc. If you've already got your Christmas shopping done, THINK BIRHTDAYS! Not only for your family, but friends and kids' friends as well! For example, for those of you with older children than mine (3,2, and 1) this rubiks revolution toy is only $5.99 and it's normally $20. What a fun toy to get for a child's birthday, a child's friend's birthday, a stocking stuffer, etc. There are plenty of other great deals to choose from. Oh and let's not forget: FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $25!! I did alot of my Christmas shopping from Amazon and saved alot of money plus over $100 in free shipping! Some things I bought on Amazon were actually shipped for free FROM Target and at Target they were listed at over $20 what I paid! Check it out! Happy Shopping!!!

0 comments: