BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Albertsons will redeem coupons from any store

Sorry if you aready knew this, but I just found this out today, and it was great news for me. So in case you didn't know... Albertsons will accept coupons from any store.

Today, I went to Smith's to buy the yeast for $0.55 (on sale for $1.00, and then used the $0.55 off coupon). When I bought the yeast, 6 catalina's printed for $0.50 each off my next order. I then went to Albertson's to buy the Loreal Kids Shampoo and used 6 $1.00 off coupons, along with the Smith's $0.50 off coupons and it ended up costing me $3.68 for 6 bottles of Loreal Kids 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. Sweet deal.

2 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

I've tried this before and it didn't work. I guess it depends on the machine. I tried to use a Target coupon and it wouldn't ring up. Can I go to the service counter afterward and get the coupon money back if it doesn't go through at the register?

The Evans Family said...

I'm not sure... When I asked the clerk as I was purchasing my items, he said as long as the coupon is scannable, they accept it. Sorry that's all I know, and it worked for my Smith's coupons.