BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Hefty Garbage Bags

This is not a steal, but it's decent.

I've been on the lookout for garbage bags for a while now knowing that mine were running short. They run about $6 for 40 tall kitchen bags. Today I found Hefty bags at Wally-World at $5.38 for 80. Then I used the $1 off coupon and felt I'd done myself a decent service considering I had two (at most) garbage bags left at home. So in a pinch, this is where to use your coupon.

1 comments:

Candace said...

Hey,just an FYI -- I don't know how big the "tall" kitchen bags are, but I use a 13 gallon kitchen bag. At Costco you can get a 200 pack of the Kirkland brand 13 gallon flexible drawsting bag for $9.99 -- That averages out to 5 cents a bag which is about the same as the Hefty coupon deal. So, if that's the size you need and you didn't have a coupon that might help. (: