BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The following comment was left under Ashley's "Ruby River Dixie Direct Deals" post...I just thought I'd post it in case you haven't gone back to look at the commets....

This is Tony Chambers, owner of Dixie Direct. I am glad you posted this, IHOP called me shortly after Ruby closing and offered to accept the 2-4-1 (sorry, they won't offer the FREE lunch) so pass the word on to all your friends please. Also FYI, the FREE oil change offered by Guy's Auto Master is completely booked. Guy's offers the Dixie Direct FREE oil change by appointment only and as of March 14th he was completely booked for the year. He does 5 FREE oil changes a day at specific times 6 days a week. With this being the case I have contacted GOOD OL BOYS, Tire and Service on Telegraph and they will offer Guy's FREE oil change coupon for ONLY $12.95, you must still call in advance and take your coupon with you, but they can take care of you if you call 628-5205, they are also in Dixie Direct. I know that this isnt FREE but $12.95 is still pretty good! I will try to fix this issue also in the future. If anyone has any other quetions please call....628-3770 or email my direct at tony@dixiedirectcard.com

0 comments: