BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

misc deals at Walmart

I went to Walmart and found a few good deals...

the 16 oz Kraft salad dressing is $1.58. Use the $1.50/1 coupons we just received and they are $0.08 each.

the Quaker rice cakes are $1.50. Use the $1.00/1 coupons, and they become $0.50 ea.

Oust air sanitizer is $2.82 - use the $2.00/1 coupons to make them $0.82 ea.

Halls cough drops are free with the FREE halls cough drops coupons we received. Priced at $1.58 at Walmart (the coupon is good for a value of up to $2.29 off)

Sorry, I'm not sure when we received these coupons...I don't keep track of the date of the inserts - but I think the Kraft and Quaker coupons were from just yesterday.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

awesome! i just clipped those coupons yesterday...thanks for sharing. A friend of mine also told me that the Sam's choice orange juice is on sale for .90! And she said they had a lot of it too.

Anonymous said...

Thank for the info. But it would help a lot if you kept track of the insert dates.

The Evans Family said...

I would love to be able to keep track of the date of the coupons, but I cut all my coupons out the day we receive them. Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep track, when I file my coupons by category, rather than filing away the dated insert?

Katie and Bryson said...

If you ever need to find a coupon, search the coupon index on this site: http://savvyshopperdeals.com/
It's great for staying on top of what you have!