BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Clean glass anyone?

I just thought I'd share... I went to the Bluff Street Albertson's today and was hoping to get in on the Glass Plus deal. That particular Albertson's does not even carry the Glass Plus Cleaner, but the store employee I spoke with said that the other local Albertson's probably do since they are larger stores. ---- Anyway, it's a pretty good deal, with the in ad coupon the price of the Glass Plus is $1.79 and you get a free roll of paper towel. If you print the online coupon, you can get the Glass Plus and free towel for only $0.79, but shop for it at Washington or Santa Clara.

3 comments:

The Evans Family said...

The Albertsons on Washington didn't carry that brand either (and if I remember right, someone told me that the Bluff didn't either). Too bad, b/c that would have been a GREAT deal!

The Evans Family said...

sorry, I'm tired....I misread and thought you went to the one in Santa Clara. Sorry for the duplicate info on the Bluff store...I'm off to take a power nap :)

The Evans Family said...

I just should not post when I don't know what I'm talking about. Sorry! I was over at the Albertson's on Washngton today and they had a few boxes of the Glass Cleaner - sitting in the aisle with the other cleaners.